February kicks off our Reservation HOA Membership Drive, and there are a few big improvements this year. As before, membership is only $20 and we need YOUR support. Since your home is probably your largest investment, doesn’t it make sense to invest just $20 to protect our neighborhood? Along with making that investment in your neighborhood, there are a few new benefits this year:
• Every 2011 RHOA family receives a $10 Gift Certificate to Sonny Bryans Barbecue.
• Every 2011 member home will receive a “RHOA Member” yard sign to show your support for your neighborhood.
• Only 2011 members will receive the 2010 Reservation Members Directory.
As a Reservation resident, we hope that you appreciate this great neighborhood! We want to keep our neighborhood a safe and vibrant place to live, and continue building a sense of hospitality and connection that reinforces this as a neighborhood that you are proud to call home. Your participation is the key to a building and preserving this great neighborhood.
Our HOA is 425 members strong and our goal this year is to grow to 600. We need your involvement now more than ever.
Here are a few important ways the RHOA helps your community:
• The Reservation HOA has recently begun a Crime Watch Patrol that is patrolling our neighborhood to keep crime away from YOUR home.
• The Reservation HOA has a wide range of social activities including the Neighborhood Block Party, the neighborhood Garage Sale, the Holiday Lighting Contest, the Reservation Connection, the National Night out, and the annual Fourth of July Parade & Picnic.
• The RHOA works to maintain neighborhood integrity, to keep our home values high.
• The Richardson Police Department communicates regularly with the RHOA to inform us of criminal activity in our neighborhood, which we forward to all RHOA members via email.
If you would like to give above and beyond, the HOA has specific accounts set up for beautification, the 4th of July party, and other events.
The Reservation is a warm and wonderful place to live. To preserve it – and to make it even better – we need your support for your Reservation HOA. Whether you own or rent your home, you are welcome to join the RHOA, so please join or renew your membership today! Just complete the membership form today (click on Membership), and mail along with your $20 check to:
RHOA Membership, Box 835253, Richardson, TX 75083-5253or take your check to the Block Captain on your street.
This is an exceptional neighborhood, let’s work together to make the Reservation an even more wonderful place to live!
The Reservation HOA Board