Our neighborhood is a place where people want to live: great schools, beautiful homes, and an incredible community. The neighborhood homeowners association exists to make sure it stays that way. In the coming weeks, you will have an opportunity to join our neighborhood HOA. Here are just a few ways the HOA promotes our commitment to the neighborhood:
• Neighborhood social activities include a Neighborhood Block Party, Garage Sale, Holiday Lighting Contest, Holiday in the Park, and a Fourth of July Parade and Picnic.
• The Reservation Connection organizes neighborhood book clubs, Bunko groups, dinner clubs, a moms club, and many other opportunities.
• Our Crime Watch Patrol actively patrols the neighborhood and keeps crime down.
• Neighborhood beautification projects coordinate with the city of Richardson.
• The HOA participates in National Night Out, an excellent way to get to know your neighbors and help minimize crime.
• The association prints a neighborhood directory, organized by name and by street, to improve neighborhood communication.
For only $20, you can help preserve our neighborhood and continue to make it the best place to live in Richardson (and the Dallas area). It may be the best $20 you’ve ever spent.
Click here to get started.