When: Sunday, November 3rd
Time: 4pm – 6pm
Location: Mohawk Elementary Cafeteria
- Recap on what the Association has accomplished this year
- Update on the Association’s Financials
- Election of Officers for 2020
- Don Magner, Deputy City Manager, will update everyone on the work the City is doing to update Main Street and other zones of the city & discuss road and alleyway work planned for 2020.
- Homemade ice cream social
Besides the ice cream for everyone, we will be raffling off a family membership for the 2020 pool season at GHCC (must be present to win).