There are many ways to volunteer with the Reservation Neighborhood Association! From Christmas decorating and the 4th of July Parade to welcoming new neighbors, there is a volunteer position that needs your help and talents!
Below are our current volunteer position needs:
- Treasurer (this is an elected position)*
- Activities Director
- Volunteer to plan any one of our 5 annual events (Easter Egg Hunt, BBQ Cook-off, 4th of July, Roundup, Christmas in the Park)
- Block Captain for the following blocks:
- Cheyenne Drive 1400 block
- Chickasaw Drive 1400 block
- Melrose Drive 1100 block
To get started, please fill out some basic information on our Contact Us page.