When: Sunday, November 3rd
Time: 4pm – 6pm
Location: Mohawk Elementary Cafeteria
- Recap on what the Association has accomplished this year
- Update on the Association’s Financials
- Election of Officers for 2020
- Don Magner, Deputy City Manager, will update everyone on the work the City is doing to update Main Street and other zones of the city & discuss road and alleyway work planned for 2020.
- Homemade ice cream social
Besides the ice cream for everyone, we will be raffling off a family membership for the 2020 pool season at GHCC (must be present to win).
Another year, another great Reservation Roundup! We had a great time celebrating with our neighbors at Mimosa Park. A big thanks to the volunteers who organized this event and our city council members and firefighters who joined us. And special thanks to Canes for catering.
Hey Neighbors, it’s time for the annual Reservation Roundup. Come join us at Mimosa Park and enjoy an evening with your neighbors, starting at 5:30 this Saturday (10/5). Food and FUN for the whole family, especially as the sun goes down on our ‘Parking Lot Dance Floor!’ You do NOT want to miss this great event!